homeabout usfeedbackpaymentsT's & C'ssite map

      WORKTOPS

       PRODUCT RANGE CD


Order your free Product Range CD
Our Product Range CD is temporarily out of stock as it is being updated. Please contact us for details on our current ranges.
 

       SEARCH

   

worktops
 

silestone® quartz

hygiene & looks ... a winning team

 
 

Silestone by CosentinoSilestone® bridges the gap between nature and technology. It's made from 94% quartz with the remaining 6% resins & pigments. Using a patented vibro-compression, the resins bind the quartz in polymetric chains. The result is a highly durable stone product.

 

Silestone® has a sophisticated appearance. The touch and weight of a natural stone, but with a superior quality. Quartz is one of the most resistant and beautiful elements of nature, allowing for applications from stunning kitchen worktops to the most innovative business projects.

 

With a large selection of 24 stunning colours in our range, a variety of looks can be achieved to compliment our selection of doors, ensuring your Silestone® worktops add that depth of beauty to your finished kitchen. Visit the Silestone® website for further information (opens in new window).

 

Silestone quartz and Microban

 

 relax - you're in safe hands ...

Built-in Microban® antibacterial protection helps products to fight the growth of micro-organisms such as mould and harmful bacteria such as E.Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Staphlococcus and the MRSA superbug.

 

Here are a few reasons to choose your quartz worksurface with Microban®:

 

  • Microban® is evenly distributed throughout the body of the Silestone®.
  • It protects the entire surface even in hard to reach corners.
  • The Microban® active ingredient will not wash or wear out.
  • Microban® technology is exclusively incorporated into Silestone® Quartz and provides continuous antibacterial protection that cannot be removed or eliminated during the lifetime of the product.
  • Silestone® is the only worldwide patented natural quartz surfacing with Microban® protection.

Visit the Microban® website for further information (opens in new window).


 
 

advantages of silestone®

  • Timeless natural beauty
  • Stain resistance - a non-porous surface and very resistant to stains such as coffee, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, make-up and lot of products of daily use.
  • Scratch resistance - There are only three natural stones (diamond, sapphire and topaz) harder than quartz. This makes Silestone® highly resistant to scratches. Extremely hard - 7 on the 'Moh's Hardness scale' (diamond is 10). However it is recommended not to abuse its characteristics.
  • Versatility - Silestone® can be used for any indoor surface; kitchen and bathroom worktops & splashbacks, stairs, panels, baths and surrounds, floors, walls, bars, tables and desks.
  • Heat resistance - Unlike solid or laminated surfaces, Silestone® is resistant to heat and burns. Again, we recommend not to abuse its characteristics for prolonged periods of time.
  • Silestone® keeps its lustrous gloss and ultra-smooth surface without polishing. As it is nonporous, it does not require sealants or waxes.
  • Low maintenance - Thanks to its excellent features, very little maintenance is required. We recommend using the Maintenance Care Kit to keep your worktops in tip-top shape. Everyday cleaners such as Cif are also recommended.
  • Silestone® is available in a choice of 24 beautiful colours to compliment your kitchen.

 
 

silestone® colours, prices & accessories

 

Visit the Silestone website for further information on colours (opens in new window). Note however, that some of the colours shown are US colours and may not be available in the UK.

 

 
 
 
 

installation prices

standard installation price - all areas not listed below

320.00

installation price - Norfolk, Suffolk, East Sussex, West Sussex, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Powys, Cumbria, Northumberland

420.00

installation price - Devon, Cornwall, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthanshire, Gwynedd, Scotland (southern)

520.00

installation price - Aberdeenshire, Morey, Scotland (northern)

670.00

templates

130.00

 

All prices exclude VAT

 

back to top

 

 

Copyright© TFK TransForm Kitchens 2007. Website updated: 07/07/2007.  Contact